Northern Powerhouse Offshore Energy Mission to the Netherlands
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) for this Northern Powerhouse trade mission to the Netherlands and the Offshore Energy Exhibition 2019 in Amsterdam. This mission is ideal for businesses eager to explore opportunities in the Dutch market and beyond.
DIT is delighted to invite businesses in the offshore energy sector to join our second visit to the Netherlands. This mission is one of many initiatives encouraging growth across the Northern Powerhouse.
In the fourth quarter of 2018 businesses from the Northern Powerhouse exported just over £1.4bn worth of goods to the Netherlands. This represents 9.5% of total goods exports from the region, demonstrating the vast potential for this market. We will take businesses to Amsterdam, helping them to gain valuable market insights and connect with key players in the industry.
- All travel and accommodation included in the cost of £249.00
- Match-making event with Dutch buyers facilitated by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
- Access to the Offshore Energy Exhibition Amsterdam 2019 (Conference access available at an additional cost)
- Cost-effective, risk-free insight into a key trading market
- Export focused market and sector briefing
- Access to the trade mission lounge and meeting space
- Support by DIT, the Netherlands British Chamber of Commerce and Team Humber Marine Alliance
Express your interest now and discover how exporting can maximise your growth potential.
To be eligible, businesses must be from the Northern Powerhouse region.