York Business Week Business Workshop: Creating and Maintaining A Sales Pipeline
The importance of having a relevant and regular pipeline of new business opportunities is key to the success of any business.
Building and Managing a sales pipeline
In this workshop, you will learn how to build a sustainable sales pipeline to meet your business goals. You will take away a set of practical tools and an action plan for your own business.
The key topics covered:
- The Sales and Marketing Funnel: an integrated approach
- The 3 Vs of Pipeline Management: Velocity, Volume and Value
- Opportunity Qualification
- Managing opportunities from ‘rumour to cash’
- Analysing your current sales pipeline and developing key actions
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Build a pipeline that has a high probability of delivering your business goal.
- Save yourself, time and money by qualifying the opportunities you have the best chance of winning.
- Develop a set of key metrics to help effectively manage your sales pipeline.
- Analyse your current pipeline and develop an action plan.
The workshop is aimed at:
Business owners, business development, sales, marketing and relationship managers.