Yorkshire and Humber Heathrow Business Summit
The Heathrow Business Summit for Yorkshire and the Humber is one of the 10 Regional Business Summits during 2019. The event provides a great platform for Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow
SMEs have helped build the Heathrow of today – delivering major projects like Terminal 2 and 5 – and will prove vital in building the future, expanded airport. That’s why we’re committed to using our position as a national asset to support the growth of British SMEs.
- Promote your business to Heathrow’s supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day
- Meet and network with other businesses visiting the event
- Meet and network with exhibitor partners including chambers of commerce, and business organisations
- Hear from senior Heathrow colleagues about our plans for expansion and the business opportunities this could provide
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow
Heathrow have run the successful Business Summits for over 20 years, providing a platform for SMEs to meet face-to-face with some of their largest suppliers – and connecting them to new contacts, advice, and supply chain and exporting opportunities.