Exporting: Internationalising your Marketing
For any business, having the ability to effectively market your businesses services or products is a crucial skill to develop but, particularly pivotal if your target audience is overseas and culturally distinct from yourself and your business.
This session will help you prepare your marketing strategy to raise awareness of your businesses internationally and, within that, will also address some of the marketing essentials for international business success.
The session will cover five key points:
- Developing an international marketing strategy
- Using website optimisation, translation, international SEO, Google AdWords and social media to market to overseas customers
- Using marketing to enhance your success in market visits and overseas trade shows.
- The importance of marketing both on and offline
- Examples of real Yorkshire companies who have successfully marketed their products both on and offline.
So, if this is something you want to know more about, please come and see us – we would love to see you there!