Exporting: Researching Overseas Markets
When developing your international sales, finding exports markets is really important, especially when choosing the right one for your business. This workshop will help your company understand how to select and prioritise potential export markets, how to research them and cover how research can help with important decisions.
This workshop will also discuss:
- How to select and prioritise target export markets
- The practical benefits of gathering intelligence and data analysis
- How to prepare a market research plan
- Effective desk research methods and sources
- Visiting an overseas market to conduct research
- Support and advice available through DIT
So, whether you plan to explore new and emerging markets or concentrate on advanced economies, come along for some useful information and advice. We hope to see you there!