Exporting: Understanding Freight Forwarding and Logistics
Exporting large volumes or high value goods? A freight forwarder will save you time and money. By using any combination of road, sea, air and/or rail, businesses can ensure their products reach the other side safely and in good time.
This workshop will cover:
- What services are offered by freight forwarders and how do you select the best one for you
- How to get started with shipping and what to do next
- Export documentation and what they represent
- Understanding International Commercial Terms (Incoterms)
- HMRC and the importance of accuracy
- Your logistical considerations
- The dos and don’ts of shipping, with a real-life case study example
If any of this will be useful to you, come and see us!