Hambleton Business Conference
Hambleton District Council’s Business Conference on 10th May will focus on growth with different types of businesses sharing their thoughts and experiences.
Find out from real businesses:
- how they did it
- what they learnt along the way
- what does growth mean to them
- their stories
- how they have built up the business and
- the challenges they faced and how they have overcome them.
The event will also offer:
- Support for businesses as a speed networking opportunity as well as exhibitors from business support organisations available to speak to delegates.
Chris Wragg, Marketing Director and Anthony Stones, Finance Director from Inspired Pet Nutrition, manufacturers of Wagg Dog Food, Nineteen 87 and Harringtons in Dalton, Thirsk.
Lee Harris-Hamer, Entrepreneur and Managing Director of White Horse Cleaning Services in Thirsk
Jonathan Elvidge, Director, Moodbeam, based at C4DI in Hull
9:00am Registration, Networking, exhibitions and refreshments
9:30am Welcome by Hambleton District Council
11.45 Speed networking session
1.00pm Lunch and Networking
Attending this event
If you have any questions please email: Roz.Caligari@hambleton.gov.uk
We anticipate that this event will be very popular so please book your space now.
Sponsors include Teesside University, Northern Skills Group, North East England Chamber of Commerce, FSB, Colin Hutson Accounting Ltd